Sunday, February 06, 2011

East Ocean Restaurant - 29 January 2011

One of our favorite chinese restaurants is the East Ocean Restaurant located in China Town.

On Saturday night we attended to take delight in a Peking Duck dinner. As always, the food was just as we expected - fresh, extremely tasty and, dare I say it, finger licking good!

I think the photos really tell it all.


Peking Duck

Up close of my parcel of delight - sauce, duck, spring onion, cucumber!

We decided to try something new, in this case, Tasmanian green lipped abalone. It was cooked with garlic and spring onions and what a delight! Texture was a little tough, flavour of fish/scallop. Definately worth trying again!
Green lipped tasmanian abalone

Yep, its delicious!

Part 2 of our duck meal

Ohhh I can taste it now!

Delicious!

The meals always finish with fresh fruit, watermelon today, and chinese pastires, I loved these ones!

No comments: