Monday, February 07, 2011

Sydney Hermes - 29 January 2011

On arriving in Sydney we caught the train from the airport to town. Coming out of the underground station the first thing we saw was the Sydney Hermes shop! I am certain it was a sign that we were going to have a great holiday!

Fortunately for me Peter doesn't mind me visiting Hermes. We arrived around midday and were looked after by a very nice and friendly sales assistant who was more than happy for me to wander around and try anything and everything my heart desired. It certainly was a fun shopping trip.

We left the store after an hour or two of playing with their delightful items away with a sweet little orange H box!
I love the pop of the orange H box!

Inside contained the most beautiful ring!
Passerelle
I think it goes perfectly with my watch
After our visit, and later that evening as we passed by the store I took a few photos of the goodies in their windows. Not the best of photos, but I think you will get the idea!

Les Maisons Enchantees
Les Maisons Enchantees
Les Maisons Enchantees
Les Maisons Enchantees
And cutlery to match 
I love the H detail on the end of the cutlery
Kelly clutch in croc
A beautiful woodsy scene
Jean Paul Gaultier
These boots had the prettiest pattern on the leather - I wonder if they would fit me?
Jean Paul Gaultier
Jean Paul Gaultier - what a piece to wear!
A beautiful small clock
Stunning silver chains and bracelets
Jypsiere
Stunning bangles










No comments: